Zevrix Solutions, a provider of automation and productivity solutions, has announced the release of a major upgrade to BatchOutput PPT, its automation solution for Microsoft PowerPoint on Mac OS X. The new BatchOutput PPT 2.0 is an advanced print-automation solution which now includes support for Microsoft PowerPoint 2011, support for batch printing and eliminates the need for post-processing.
The key features of new BatchOutput PPT 2.0 include:
- Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint 2011
- Supports batch conversion of PowerPoint files into PDFs with a single click
- Splits PowerPoint files into single-page PDF files
- Supports variable output file names that can include page number, user name, current date and other values
- Optimizes PDF documents for efficient web publishing, printing or on-screen viewing
- Protects PDF files through use of encryption and password protection
- Applies Quartz filters to change PDF color-tone, brightness and other attributes
- Addresses known performance and stability issues
BatchOutput PPT 2.0 is a part of the Zevrix BatchOutput line of products, which includes similar tools for Microsoft Word, Spreadsheet and Adobe InDesign. Zevrix has also recently announced updates to BatchOutput DOC 2.1 and BatchOutput XLS 2.0.
Read more on these products at Zevrix Solutions