Zevrix Solutions, a provider of automatic and productivity solutions, announced the release of BatchOutput DOC 2.1, its automation solution for printing Microsoft documents on Mac OS X. The new version of BatchOutput DOC introduces compatiblity with Microsoft Word 2011 and also addresses known performance and stability issues.
BatchOutput DOC 2.1 is an automation solution for enterprise and office publishing environments to generate professional-quality PDFs from Microsoft Word. The software is easy-to-use with users allowed to select multiple files and adjust the conversion settings. The software provides advanced options to create PDF documents and below are some of its key features:
- Option to split multi-page Word documents into individual PDF files
- Generate variable-based Output filenames e.g. use of page number, user name, current date and other values
- Reduce the size of PDF output without compromising the quality and optimize the documents for efficient web publishing, printing and on-screen viewing
- Protects PDF files through use of encryption and password protection
- Applies Quartz filters to change PDF color-tone, brightness and other attributes
BatchOutput DOC 2.1 runs on Mac OS X 10.4.2 to 10.6. A single license of BatchOutput DOC 2.1 is priced at USD 39.95. A trial version of BatchOutput DOC 2.1 is also available for download at Zevrix BatchOutput DOC 2.1