Wondershare Software Co., Ltd., a software developer for Windows and Macintosh platform, has announced the release of PDF Editor Mac, its new PDF editing software. The new product provides a simple way to edit text and images in a PDF document, add comments or annotations, extract the contents from a PDF to a Microsoft Word document.
The key features of PDF Editor Mac include:
- Conveniently edit PDF documents. The software allows users to add, delete, copy and move text within PDF documents.
- Allows users to add, delete, crop, re-size or move images within a PDF document.
- Extract PDF content into fully-editable Microsoft Word 2008/2011 documents while preserving original fonts and layout.
- Add comments to PDF documents. The software allows users to highlighting, underline, or strike-through text.
- Annotate PDF documents, with support for drawing tools including arrows, lines, ovals and many more.
- Handles encrypted PDF documents for editing and extraction.
To find out more or download a free trial version of the product at the official vendor website.