MediaLive International, Inc. has announced an enhanced tutorial program for Seybold(R) San Francisco 2004, redesigned to include comprehensive, technical training in more than 20 half-day courses focusing on Web publishing, print publishing, PDF, XML, color and digital imaging, operating systems and advanced media. Each half-day tutorial is led by an industry expert, providing practical knowledge and information that is immediately applicable to real-world situations. Seybold SF 2004 is set for August 16-19 at Moscone West.
The program will feature recognized industry experts, including: David Biedny, Principal, dBFX; Stephan Jaeggi, CEO, PrePress-Consulting; and Dan Margulis, Contributing Editor, Electronic Publishing Magazine.
James M. Smith, VP and GM of Seybold Seminars, Publications & Consulting
Acrobat/PDF-oriented tutorials include:
- ‘Successful PDF Creation’ – Stephan Jaeggi
- ‘PDF/X the ISO Standard for Digital Data Exchange’ – Stephan Jaeggi
- ‘Interactive PDF Using Acrobat 6 Professional: Creating Dynamic Digital Documents’ – Sandee Cohen
- ‘PDF Prepress Production with Acrobat 6 Professional’ – Stephan Jaeggi
- ‘PDF Tips and Tricks for Advanced Prepress Users’ – Stephan Jaeggi
- ‘Printing and PDF Using the Adobe Creative Suite’ – Lonn Lorenz