Recover PDF Password is a system utility from Eltima Software, a software development company, that allows users to recover lost or forgotten password of protected PDF documents. Recover PDF Password is available for Mac and Windows platform.
Recover PDF Password lets users to recover ‘user’ and ‘owner’ password for removing restrictions on printing, editing or copying the password-restricted PDFs. The key features of this utility includes:
- Uses various methods to recover PDF passwords
- Search by password length
- Search by template
- Exhaustive search
- Supports Unicode password recovery for Acrobat 9.x files
- A progress bar to show the progress of password recovery
- Supports non-English characters in passwords
- Supports Drag and drop PDF files
- Decrypt all Adobe Acrobat PDF files
- View already decrypted PDF files
- Flexible and user-friendly program interface
A single Personal license is priced at USD 39.95 while a single Business license is priced at USD 49.95.
A limited-feature demo version of Recover PDF Password is also available for trial. Read more about Recover PDF Password at PDF Store