QuadriSpace Corporation, a developer of 3D modelling and visualization software, has announced the release of Share3D PDF, its new entry-level software for the rapid production of three-dimensional (3D) PDF documents. Share3D PDF enables the fast, easy and reliable translation of 3D models from popular CAD software formats into 3D PDF.
The key features of Share3D PDF include:
- Allows users to import 3D drawings from SolidWorks, Inventor, Rhino, SketchUp, DWF and many more
- Rapidly captures 3D views and recalls them with PDF bookmarks
- Allows users to preview and publish PDFs to more than 50 high-impact templates
- Allows users to customize text, images, logos and colors
- Assigns names and descriptions to captured views for display in the PDF
- Output PDFs can be shared with anyone who has Adobe Reader version 9 or above
Read more about Share3D PDF or download a free trial version of the software at Share3D website.