ERCLab, a developer of mobile apps, has announced the launch of Print to PDF, an app that uses the built-in print functionality on iOS devices to save emails, webpages or documents as PDF files. Print to PDF 1.1 is now available on iTunes App Store for iPhone, iTouch and iPad.
Print to PDF uses the native AirPrint capability of iOS to create a virtual printer to save documents as PDF files. Once the app is launched from the iOS device, it starts the virtual printer. This enables a user to use the ‘Print’ function to save documents from Mail, Safari or any other app that supports AirPrint. Newly created PDF files are automatically organized and can be quickly viewed at any time.
The key features of Print to PDF app are summarized below:
- Save emails and web pages as PDF
- Save documents as PDF from any app which supports AirPrint
- Print from one iOS device to another device over WiFi
- Newly created PDF files can be viewed directly from inside of an app or opened with other apps that support PDF
- Automatically organize newly created PDFs in separate folders
Read more about this app at ERCLab website.