The popular PDF Conference, produced by Carl Young, returns for another Acrobat/PDF-intensive run in the Washington, DC area on September 26-27, organizers recently announced. The 10th annual event will be held at the Crystal
City Hilton near Reagan National Airport and conveniently located within walking distance of a Metro stop.
Sessions will be organized along three tracks:
- Acrobat users
- PDF in large organizations
- PDF for creative professionals
In addition to a considerable focus on Acrobat 7.0, the traditional lineup of expert speakers will offer sessions and insights on how users can:
- Find out how paperless PDF workflows can save your organization time and money
- Discover solutions to your most vexing issues at our trade show with
the top PDF vendors
- Meet your peers at an event that includes Windows and Mac users
- Learn the secrets to making accessible PDFs that are Section 508 compliant
- Master the tricks for getting the correct PDF every time
- Learn how to control PDF creation from Microsoft Word, Adobe
FrameMaker, QuarkXpress, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and
- Help your organization run more effectively with PDF forms creation
Conference management is also seeking suggestions for additional topics and presentations. [PDF: 422kb]
Register by April 30 to obtain the maximum discount.
Many speaker presentations from last year’s PDF Conference are available for download from Planet PDF, a founding sponsor and active participant in the event.