Zevrix Solutions, a developer of office automation and productivity solutions, has announced the new version 1.4 of PDF Checkpoint, its PDF preflighting and conversion automation product. The latest edition of PDF Checkpoint has been made compatible with the new Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
PDF Checkpoint automatically preflights, exports as images, splits and optimizes multiple PDF files. PDF Checkpoint is an ideal solution for users who need fast, affordable and easy-to-use software for efficient PDF workflows. The software is popular with graphic designers, advertisement agencies, prepress houses and printers. The key features of PDF Checkpoint include:
- Batch processing of multiple PDF files via a simple drag-and-drop interface
- Fast PDF preflighting to resolve common problems using preflight profiles
- View all PDF fonts, colors, images and metadata at a glance
- Efficient handling of PDF files based on preflight results
- Split PDF files into single-page documents
- Export PDF files as TIFF, JPEG and other image formats. Users can also specify output resolution, color and page scale
Although the new PDF Checkpoint 1.4 is for Mac OS X Lion, Zevrix will continue to support versions of PDF Checkpoint for previous releases of Mac OS X. Read more about the software or download a free trial copy of this software at Zevrix PDF Checkpoint.