Nuance Communications, Inc., a provider of PDF solutions for Microsoft Windows, has introduced Nuance PDF Converter for Mac, its new software for Apple Mac users to create, convert and edit PDF files.
Nuance PDF Converter for Mac is priced at USD 99, and uses Nuance OmniPage document conversion and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to convert PDFs into editable text documents and vice-versa.
The other key features of Nuance PDF Converter for Mac include:
- Annotate and edit PDF documents
- Scan paper-based documents into searchable PDFs
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Supports drag-and-drop document assembly for combining Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents with PDF documents
- Redact the documents to protect sensitive information
The software also provides the ability to connect to cloud-based services, including NuancePDF.com and Evernote. NuancePDF.com is a document conversion service for converting PDFs to fully-formatted word documents and spreadsheets. Evernote is a cloud-based multi-platform solution for note-taking and archiving.
Read more on the software or download a trial version of software at Nuance PDF Converter for Mac