SysTools Software, a software developer specializing in recovery software, announced the new and faster PDF Bates Numberer, a tool for Bates Numbering legal documents. Bates numbering is a commonly used method of indexing legal documents for efficient identification and retrieval.
The numbering of PDF pages can be time-consuming and resource-intensive, but this software is designed to make the process faster and simpler. Below are the key features of PDF Bates Numberer:
- No need for additional PDF software for stamping Bates numbers
- Supports including page numbers, date and time while stamping
- Supports adding text-based prefixes and suffixes to Bates numbers
- Supports batch stamping for handling multiple PDF documents at once
- No limit on the number of pages or documents that can be numbered
- Supports organizing multiple PDF documents in folders
- Provides the option to set the font size and color of Bates numbers
- Allows users to set the alignment and position of Bates numbers on each page
SysTools’ PDF Bates Numberer supports PDF documents created with Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or higher. The tool is compatible with Windows 98, 2000, NT, XP and Vista.
Check more on PDF Bates Numberer at SysTools PDF Bates Numberer