CVISION Technologies, a leading provider of document accessibility solutions, has announced the release of new version 5.0 of Maestro Recognition Server, its software for server-based PDF conversion. The Maestro Recognition Server 5.0 supports high-volume PDF conversion and features a powerful Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine.
Maestro Recognition Server provides an industrial-strength yet flexible OCR software that enables organizations to integrate it into their existing document and imaging workflow systems. Maestro converts scanned documents into text-searchable PDFs. The key features of new Maestro Recognition Server 5.0 include:
- High-volume PDF conversion backed by batch OCR processing
- Four modes to deliver OCR: Batch OCR, Fast OCR, Watched Folder for automated OCR and Robust Batch OCR
- Maestro’s accuracy is built from advanced recognition techniques such as re-sampling, foreground/background separation and auto-rotation
- Advanced image processing such as de-skew, de-speckle, image clean-up and auto-rotation
- PDF control such as edit protect, print-protect and read-protect
- Integration with Microsoft SharePoint
Read more on Maestro Recognition Server or if you wish to download a free evaluation copy of this software, please visit the Maestro Recognition Server webpage.