iFunia Corporation, a developer of multimedia software for Mac platform, has announced the release of iFunia PDF2Text for Mac, its new PDF conversion software. The new software is now available on the Mac App Store with a 90% discount. iFunia PDF2Text for Mac allows users to extract and reuse unformatted text from PDF documents.
iFunia PDF2Text for Mac supports online and batch conversion of PDFs to Text. The key features of iFunia PDF2Text for Mac include:
- Converts PDF to Text for editing and re-use.
- Retains the original page layout when converting PDF to Text.
- Supports batch conversion of PDF to Text.
- Provides an option to either convert the entire document or only specific page range.
- Supports ‘Thumbnail’ and ‘list’ layouts.
- Supports drag & drop of PDF files for conversion.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Free upgrade promised for registered users.
- Does not require Adobe Acrobat or any other software.
Find more details about the software at iFunia PDF2Text for Mac. A free trial version is also available for download from iFunia’s website.