Foxit Corporation, a leading provider of PDF solutions, has launched PhantomPDF 5.1, a new release of its business-ready PDF software. Foxit PhantomPDF is available in three different editions: Express, Standard and Business. The new PhantomPDF 5.1 includes additional options for PDF creation, PDF customization, PDF conversion, along with support for Bates Numbers.
The new features of PhantomPDF 5.1 include:
- Create new PDFs from text and images saved in the clipboard.
- Batch OCR processing of multiple PDFs.
- Integrate existing tables of contents (TOC) and bookmarks when merging multiple PDFs into a single PDF.
- Provides a group of pre-configured document options such as setting background, watermark, header, footer, etc.
- Provides a ‘Duplicate’ menu that enables users to replicate an image throughout a PDF document on every page.
- File size optimization for reducing the size of PDF documents.
- New PDF Conversion options: The new version now supports the conversion of PDF documents to entire Microsoft Office suite, RTF and HTML.
- Bates Number Support: Bates Numbering is a method of indexing legal and medical documents for easy identification and retrieval. The new PhantomPDF 5.1 now includes support for Bates numbering.
Read more about this software at Foxit Website.