Enolsoft Corporation, a developer of multimedia applications, has announced the release of PDF to Image for Mac, its new software for the Mac platform to convert PDFs to images. The new PDF to Image for Mac is stand-alone software that does not require additional software such as Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader in order to run.
Enolsoft’s PDF to Image for Mac supports various commonly used image file formats, including BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF and PNG. The new software also supports conversion of multiple PDF files in batches. Users can either convert an entire PDF document to an image or specify a page range for conversion.
Below is a list of key features of Enolsoft PDF to Image for Mac:
- Supports the conversion of PDF documents to BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF and GIF image formats
- Supports the conversion of specific pages or page range to images
- Provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Supports the batch conversion
- Supports conversion of PDF files to Fax compatible TIFF files
- Provides an option to specify quality and resolution of image output
Read more on this software at PDF to Image for Mac. A free trial version of PDF to Image for Mac is also available for download from the website.