Debenu, the company behind Debenu PDF Maximus, a powerful solution for batch splitting PDF files, has released version 8.15 of Debenu Quick PDF Library, its popular royalty-free PDF SDK.
‘Version 8.15 is a very solid release of Quick PDF Library. The team really put in the hard yards to make some very useful improvements to a whole range of different areas of the library, from security handling to memory management. The results speak for themselves.’ said Karl De Abrew, Debenu CEO.
Key updates in version 8.15 include:
- Support for Intelligent Mail Barcodes
- LIB edition updated to include Ansi versions of functions that return/accept Unicode strings
- Improvements to existing DLL import headers and addition of a C import header
- Handling of encrypted documents improved
- Numerous bug fixes and tons of general enhancements
A fully functional 30 day trial version of Quick PDF Library is available for developers who want to take the royalty-free library out for a spin.
The latest version of Quick PDF Library is available for immediate download from the Debenu website.