Bluebeam Software, a leading developer of PDF solutions for Construction industry, has announced that its Bluebeam PDF Revu 9 has been selected as a winner of the 2011 DesignEX Sustainability Award. Bluebeam PDF Revu 9 is a powerful PDF creation, markup and editing product for the architecture, engineering and construction industries. DesignEX is Australia’s leading design and architecture event, and was held from April 13-15 this year in Melbourne.
The latest version of the software was launched in March, 2011, and features a number of advanced tools to streamline PDF-based digital workflows. Features include:
- Industry-standard PDF redlining tools including text, highlights, clouds, measurements, shapes and CAD symbols
- Tool Chest for saving custom markups for easy reuse
- Integrated Markups list for tracking all design comments on a PDF document
- Text and VisualSearch functionality for locating keywords and symbols on PDFs. This also allows adding highlights and hyperlinks to search results
- Drawing comparison feature which automatically compares PDF drawing revisions
- Bluebeam Studio for real-time collaboration
DesignEX selects the winners and finalists based on criteria including excellence in design and manufacture, innovative features, functionality, commercial viability and environmental sensitivity.
Check more details on Bluebeam Software and its PDF offerings at Bluebeam Software