Aspose has updated its .NET component for editing existing PDF files. The latest version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit offers improved image conversion and text rendering, along with enhanced support for OpenType and importing XML data into PDF form. The updated component also allows users to save ranges of PDF pages as single TIFF files.
Version 5.3.0 also includes a range of other upgrades and added features:
- The Evaluator class is now enhanced and parses the PostScript functions correctly
- Shading works correctly
- SaveAsTIFF method converts only selected pages to TIFF instead of all pages
- Highlight existing fields tab is now visible in the concatenated output
- Output contains black boxes when PDF is converted to JPEG
- Now text or images are rendered properly in the output images
- Subject is now shown correctly in English
- Several bugfixes
For more information about Aspose or Aspose.Pdf.Kit, check out the official Aspose website.