Aspose has announced the latest in a series of updates to its range of .NET components. The most recent update is to Aspose.Cells, a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting that supports formula calculation, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects and OLE objects.
Compared with previous versions, Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.3.0 offers a range of improvements that includes enhanced Excel-to-PDF conversion and support for Firefox.
Other changes include:
- Support for SMALL function/formula
- Enhanced R/W ODS files feature
- Improved Auto-fit rows feature
- Support for converting list collections into DataTable objects
- Import of auto-filters in Excel files
- Upgraded performance of client scripts for IE
- Updated documentation
For more information about the product, please visit http://www.aspose.com/.