Ascertia, a provider of Digital Signature products and solutions, announced the release of latest version 6.0.2 of PDF Sign&Seal, its flagship desktop-based product for creating, signing, time-stamping and sealing PDF documents. The new version features an enhanced user interface, integration with Ascertia Docs and support for PDF/A creation.
PDF Sign&Seal is convenient to use and enables business managers to review, digitally sign and approve PDF documents while ensuring strong traceability and accountability. PDF Sign&Seal includes a Signature designer tool for developing the appearance of digital signatures and a PDF converter.
The new PDF Sign&Seal 6.0.2 features:
- An enhanced user interface with capabilities to design PDF forms, rotate and merge
- Creation and signing of PDF/A compliant documents
- Scanning documents to PDF
- Creation of stronger SHA-2 based RSA signatures
- Integration with Ascertia Docs, a cloud-based document collaboration and workflow solution
- One-click PDF creation and signing from Microsoft Office 2007/2010
- Compatibility with 64-bit Windows 7
Check more on this product at PDF Sign&Seal