Adobe Systems Incorporated, a leader in multimedia and creativity software, has announced the release of its PDF reader for iOS. Adobe Reader is now available free for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch on Apple’s App Store.
The new Adobe Reader for iOS features a highly-intuitive user interface for fast and efficient viewing of wide range of PDF files, including password-protected PDFs and Adobe’s LiveCycle rights-managed PDFs. It allows users to open and view PDF files straight from emails, internet browser or any other application that supports the ‘Open In’ function.
Below are the key features of new Adobe Reader for iOS:
- Open PDF files from e-mail, internet browser or any other application that supports ‘Open In’
- View PDF portfolios, PDF packages, annotations and drawing markups
- Read text annotations such as sticky notes
- Open password-protected PDF files
- Access PDF files secured by Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management
- Supports PDF encryption up to AES256
- Search text strings
- Supports bookmarks to jump directly to sections in PDF files
- Select single page or continuous scroll modes
- Usable zoom feature
- Supports thumbnails for quick navigation
- Select and copy text from PDF files
- Print wirelessly with AirPrint
- Email PDF documents as attachments
Read more about new Adobe Reader at Adobe Reader on iTunes.