A special edition of the PDF-based Adobe Magazine, published quarterly by Adobe Pacific, provides an overview of the new features of the Acrobat 7.0 family. Adobe advises readers to first download the free Adobe Reader 7.0 software in order to get the maximum experience of the 10-page publication.
The recently posted Acrobat 7.0 issue [PDF: 956kb] also covers related topics, including:
- Upgrade Information: As well as Adobe Acrobat 7.0, Adobe is also introducing Adobe Creative Suite Premium 1.3, which includes the new Acrobat 7.0 Professional.
- New Applications: Bridging the paper-to-digital divide
- Free Acrobat 7.0 Roadshows (Australia & New Zealand): Learn more about Acrobat 7.0, explore its extended functionality, learn shortcuts and find out hints and tips.
- Case Study – Acrobat 7.0 in action: With the launch of Acrobat 7.0, Adobe has put the product through its paces with a new e-direct mail campaign showcasing its features and benefits.
- Hints and Tips: Acrobat 7.0 Professional customers can now include virtually anyone in an electronic review of a PDF document by enabling access to commenting tools in free Adobe Reader 7.0 software.