Adobe has announced the immediate availability of the free Adobe EchoSign application for iOS devices through the iTunes App Store.
EchoSign enables users to easily access their EchoSign accounts and sign documents directly from their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
‘The enterprise is experiencing unprecedented adoption of tablets and mobile devices, presenting new opportunities to leverage cloud applications to streamline business processes and greater efficiency.’ said Jason Lemkin, vice president of Web business services, Adobe and former CEO, EchoSign. ‘With the Adobe EchoSign app, we’re making it that much easier for organizations to incorporate Web contracting into their business models, allowing users to sign documents and send documents for signing right from their iOS device.’ he continued. ‘The end result is a higher rate of contract completion in less time, leading to increased productivity.’
Adobe EchoSign features include:
- Send a document for legally-binding eSignature and get documents signed in minutes rather than days
- Get documents signed instantly on an iPad or iPhone when meeting a signer in person
- Send documents from an EchoSign library, photo album, email attachment or from other applications
- Track the status of agreements with real-time status updates
- View signed agreements stored in an EchoSign account
EchoSign, formerly partners with Acrobat competitor, Nitro PDF, was acquired by Adobe in July, 2011.