For organizations wanting to automate form data capture and processing of forms, the newly revamped and released Adobe® Designer 6.0 (Windows only) — formerly known as Adobe Form Designer — is a solution for creating forms combining high-fidelity presentation with XML-data handling. Using Designer 6.0, [PDF: 220kb] a point-and-click, graphical XML form design tool, authors can quickly create intelligent electronic forms that can be rendered as PDF or HTML.
According to Adobe, the intuitive interface enables form designers to quickly create and maintain form templates, define a form’s business logic, make changes, and preview the form before it’s deployed. When combined with other Adobe Intelligent Document Platform software, Adobe Designer can help enterprises in financial services, government, and other sectors extend core systems and automate business processes. As a result, organizations can save time and resources while improving data quality and customer service.
For creating templates:
- Easily design simple to complex forms
- Use a single design tool for creating intelligent documents
- Import and manipulate existing form templates
- Easily bind form fields to data sources
- Add intelligence and business logic to forms
- Create customized forms for end users
- Design secure forms
- Add dynamic subforms
- Adobe Designer (formerly Adobe Form Designer)
- Adobe Designer – Product overview
- Adobe Designer – Datasheet [PDF: 220kb]
- Adobe Designer – Tryout sign-up (formerly Adobe Form Designer)
- Purchase Adobe Designer (Windows) – from Adobe Store, $449 on CD-ROM