Adlib eDocument Solutions has announced the release of Express Professional Suite, its fully integrated toolkit that automates and optimizes the conversion of documents to PDF, TXT and Image formats.
‘The Express Professional Suite offers bullet-proof reliability for automated, high-volume document publishing,’ says Scott Mackey, Adlib’s Product Line Manager. ‘It is the Swiss Army knife of document tools.’
The Suite offers the conversion and publishing functionality of Adlib’s Express Server with the added features available through the Extended File Type Support, OCR and Compressor add-on modules. It supports conversion of hundreds of document formats into PDF, Text and TIFF, recognizes content in 114 languages and offers seamless scalability from departmental to enterprise deployments via web, email and XML.
Key features of Express Professional Suite:
- An all-in-one solution: Single application for capture, conversion, publishing and distribution
- Modular, scalable architecture: Customizable to meet changing needs or growing demands
- Built-in XML, email, watched folder and web integration: Easily integrated with existing business applications
- Conversion of 300+ file types: Supports hundreds of current file types and legacy formats
- Automated conversion to accessible PDF, Text, Tiff, JPG, PNG formats: Eliminates tedious and labour-intensive manual process
- Conversion support for documents of multiple languages: Can be adopted enterprise-wide to process documents from offices across the world
- Optical Character Recognition: Recognizes and extracts data from (OCR) non-searchable image documents
- Document compression: Minimize file size for faster delivery and reduced storage costs
- Advanced publishing features: Personalization features including merge, security, OCR, metadata embedding
- Multiple input and delivery: Flexibility to share documents options through network, email, web and printer channels